Wednesday 11 June 2014

waiting on wednesday - isla and the happily ever after



Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly event hosted by Jill at Breaking the Spine that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating. 

This week's Waiting on Wednesday pick is...


Isla and the Happily Ever After  by Stephanie Perkins
352 pages
Publisher: Dutton
Publication date: August 14, 2014

from Goodreads:
From the glittering streets of Manhattan to the moonlit rooftops of Paris, falling in love is easy for hopeless dreamer Isla and introspective artist Josh. But as they begin their senior year in France, Isla and Josh are quickly forced to confront the heartbreaking reality that happily-ever-afters aren’t always forever.
Their romantic journey is skillfully intertwined with those of beloved couples Anna and Étienne and Lola and Cricket, whose paths are destined to collide in a sweeping finale certain to please fans old and new.

Why I'm Waiting:
I devoured Anna and the French Kiss in about a day, and as of right now I'm halfway through Lola and the Boy Next Door and absolutely loving it. I'm sure that as soon as I finish I'll be waiting impatiently until August when I can get my hands on this last instalment! 

What new books are you anticipating? 

1 comment on "waiting on wednesday - isla and the happily ever after"
  1. I hope you enjoy it just as much!!

    Katelynn
    www.literarychameleon.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete