Wednesday 4 June 2014

why, hello there!

Hi everyone!
Or, I suppose it's more appropriate to say - hi no one at alllll! Because seriously, this blog has been up and running for a grand total of thirty minutes and I'm not THAT magical. But hey, if you're on here for some reason, good for you. Let's be pals.
Just a quick little post for tonight before I get the real stuff going in the next few days. I'm Ryley, and I'm a 19 year old Canadian YA-aholic. I'm also an English major, music freak, makeup lover, and travel enthusiast.
I've wanted to start some sort of book blog for a while, and decided that there really was no better way to spend my summer than reading and ranting. So, here we are. Currently, I'm in the process of figuring out exactly how I'm going to be running this - I figure I'll try for a review once a week to start, and some of the popular features and memes I've seen floating around the blogosphere.
Let me know if you have any suggestions!


2 comments on "why, hello there!"
  1. Welcome to the new blogging world!!! You will really love the book blogging community. Overall, they are a great group of people!

    Amanda @ Of Spectacles and Books

    ReplyDelete