Monday 8 September 2014

birthday book haul!

I love my birthday. Seriously, if you know me at all you're probably SO tired of me talking about my birthday by this point. You probably want to come to my house and punch me in the throat just for bringing it up again. I'm sorry. I just love it. 

I'm going to just put a little disclaimer out here now that I know I got super spoiled this year, and I'm really not trying to brag or anything, I'm just really excited and want to share how happy I am! If you're a friend who I saw on my birthday or who wished me a happy birthday, I love you! Let's get into the haul.




So, these are the books that people got for me: 






 Under the Never Sky by Veronica Rossi
The 5th Wave by Rick Yancey
The Rosie Project by Graeme Simsion 
Ugly Love by Colleen Hoover
Lux: Beginnings and Lux: Consequences  by Jennifer L. Armentrout 
Cress by Marissa Meyer
The Winner's Curse by Marie Rutkoski 
Divergent Trilogy by Veronica Roth 


And these are the ones that I bought with gift cards!






 The Merciless by Danielle Vega
Love Letters to the Dead by Ava Dellaira 
Hopeless by Colleen Hoover
After the End by Amy Plum 
Opposition by Jennifer L. Armentrout 
Alienated by Melissa Landers
Unravel Me by Tahereh Mafi 
Half-Blood by Jennifer L. Armentrout
The Darkest Minds by Alexandra Bracken 

 All in all, this was an amazing birthday and I'm pretty sure I'll be on a book buying ban for a while now. And just so we're clear, I couldn't be happier. 





2 comments on "birthday book haul! "
  1. YAY!! Half-Blood by JLA is amazing!! Enjoy all the great books!!! Loved most of them:D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me and Earl and the Dying Girl is one of my favorites. I also love Love Letters to the Dead. Cress and The 5th Wave are pretty good too.

    I haven't read any of the other books, but I'll keep an eye out to see what you think of them.

    Erin @ The Hardcover Lover

    ReplyDelete