Saturday 22 August 2015

a new look

Hi, all! This really has nothing to do with books, but if you happened to see my post yesterday (it was only up for about an hour before I had the issue fixed), I was complaining about how I couldn't reply directly to comments. 

Well, I got a new template/blog theme, and all is well. I'm absolutely obsessed with how it looks right now, and even better - I can reply to comments! I hope you guys like the new layout and colour scheme. It definitely fits my personality better than the pink did! There may be a couple new updates as time goes on, but for now, I'm loving it. 
2 comments on "a new look"
  1. Oh! I love the colors! They go together really well, and the white just makes everything look open and inviting. :)

    Erin @ The Hardcover Lover

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey! Just wanted to let you know that I nominated you for the Sisterhood of the World Bloggers Award! Here's my post: http://ageekwithbooks.blogspot.com/2015/08/sisterhood-of-world-bloggers-award.html

    ReplyDelete