Sunday 2 August 2015

booktube-a-thon 2015 tbr!

It's that time of year, and we're going to make it count. That's right: BookTube-A-Thon 2015 is upon us! If, for some reason, you haven't heard of BookTube-A-Thon before, here's what we're looking at: a week-long readathon (August 3-9) hosted by a lovely group of BookTubers. Throughout the week, there are seven reading challenges that you can choose to complete, as well as a ton of other fun challenges that will get you PRIZES! Every day, a different BookTuber will host the readathon and upload a video to the BookTube-A-Thon YouTube channel, which you can check out here

Today, we're going to be looking at the seven reading challenges for 2015, and I'll tell you how I plan on completing them.

1. Read a book with blue on the cover. 
Saga, Volume 1 by Brian K. Vaughn

2. Read a book whose author shares the first letter of you last name. 
What I Thought Was True by Huntley Fitzpatrick 

3. Read someone else's favourite book. 
Red Queen by Victoria Aveyard 

4. Read the last book you acquired. 
Ready Player One by Ernest Cline

5. Finish a book without letting go of it. 
Wytches by Scott Snyder 

6. Read a book you really want to read.
Cinder by Marissa Meyer 

7. Read seven books. 
Speak by Laurie Halse Anderson 

Are you guys taking part in the readathon this week? Let me know what's on your tbr! 


2 comments on "booktube-a-thon 2015 tbr! "
  1. I'm also taking part of Book-Tube-Athon and I'm so excited!! This seems like a pretty good TBR, good luck :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The booktube-a-thon kind of snuck up on me so I didn't really prepare. I'm just going to do my best given that I didn't plan well!

    ReplyDelete