Monday 17 August 2015

bout of books 14 tbr!


Hello, all! So I recently (read: fifteen minutes ago) found out about the Bout of Books readathon and decided that I'm going to take part in it this year. Luckily for me, it just started today so I'm really not behind at all! Since there are a couple highly anticipated books coming out this fall that happen to be part of series, I thought this week would be a good opportunity to catch up on a couple that I'm most excited about. You're not going to see me reading any standalones during this readathon, that's a promise. 

Here's what I'll be reading this week: 

The Assassin's Blade  by Sarah J. Maas 
Heir of Fire by Sarah J. Maas 
Scarlet by Marissa Meyer
Cress by Marissa Meyer

I won't be doing today's challenge but I'm going to try to do all of them for the rest of the week! Let's hope I have an incredibly productive reading week and can power through all these massive books. Wish me luck! 
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment