Tuesday 26 April 2016

in which i crawl out of my blanket cocoon and emerge a beautiful bloggerfly

Well, hello again! It has been 226 days since I last blogged. Oops. 


You might be wondering, "Hey Ryley, what have you been doing for the past seven months and thirteen days? What strange and fantastic events have elapsed that have kept you from your beautiful corner of the internet?" 

Well, my friends, let me tell you: Not a lot, really. 

Seriously. Besides finishing up my degree and working, I've been living a pretty boring life. I have a newfound obsession with Hamilton, which is actually quite frustrating because there is literally nobody else in my town who feels the same way. Meaning, of course, that my enthusiastic renditions of "My Shot" fall mostly on deaf ears. (If any of you are in the same boat as me, please let me know. I need someone to fangirl with.) 

I'd really love to have a fantastic excuse as to why this blog has been untouched for the better part of a year, but it all comes down to lack of motivation. The final year of my English degree was pretty intense and included a hell of a lot of reading; I honestly just wasn't in the mood for reading when I had free time. Netflix and I became very close friends. 

But, I'm back! I'm officially done my undergraduate degree and have a solid four months until I start my Master's. Hopefully, if I can keep this positive energy up, I'll be back to blogging regularly soon. Let's keep our fingers crossed, shall we? 
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment